Pharmacy2020, in Nea Ionia (Attiki), is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join the department of Web Services & Applications.
The position is full time, located at Nea Ionia (Attiki) and reports to the Web Development Director.
- Multipurpose E-Commerce Platform Design & Development
- API Development
- Databases & Applications Development
- Troubleshooting & Checking the Good Operation of Applications
- Customer Support
- University degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Developer
- Advanced knowledge of:
- PhP 7 , OOP & various Design Patterns , mvc frameworks (Laravel, Symfony…)
- Databases MySQL – Mongo DB
- Test Frameworks – PHPunit, Jest
- Experience in CI/CD practices is desired
- Fluency in English (business level)
- Team spirit
- Work effectively under pressure
- Communication & presentation skills
- Open-ended employment contract
- Creative & friendly work environment with many opportunities for ongoing training
If you are interested in the position and you are in the mood for a creative and enjoyable work, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should submit their portfolio.
All applications will be evaluated confidentially.
Our company will only contact candidates who meet the requirements for an interview.
Here you can find more information about our company.