Pharmacy2020 offers 5 positions to pharmaceutical graduates or seniors for a period of 280 to 320 hours including 15 days vacations in August, starting after the completion of the exams.
The applicants will be trained in the following business fields:
- Pharmacy Organization & Management
- Human Resources & Personnel Training
- Marketing & Physical Pharmacy Communication
- Pharmacy Operations and Technology
- Pharmaceutical & Parapharmaceutical Database
- Commercial Architecture
The schedule is flexible and will be arranged in agreement with each candidate.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com until June 26th.
Submissions will be evaluated in order of priority.