Pharmacy2020, in Nea Ionia (Attiki), is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join the department of Marketing.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and creative Social Media Specialist. The person will be responsible for the development and implementation of the social media strategy of our company and our pharmacies-customers, aiming to improve their online presence and achieving marketing and sales goals.
The position reports to the Marketing Director and works directly with the Art Director.
- Designing the clients’ & the company’s Social Media communication plan, based on the general communication plan prepared by the Marketing Director.
- Cooperating with the Marketing Director for the definition of the Social Media strategy through brainstorming.
- Creating & editing targeted content (copywriting, guiding the graphic designers, search of photographic material / videos, etc). Direct cooperation with the Art Director is required.
- Managing work by the Art department to ensure it is delivered οn time and it helps achieve advertising results.
- Defining the right spending and advertising time for promoting posts, as well as managing relevant campaigns.
- Creating, measuring and evaluating performance reports for all campaigns, based on objectives (ROI and KPIs).
- Communicating with the audience of the Facebook pages, responding to requests on time and informing about all communications our company or the customers. Managing the media on a corporate smart phone beyond working hours as needed.
- Proposing and implementing new actions for the increase of the Company’s or our customers’ “brand” awareness (via promotions, competitions, etc).
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in social media, promotion measurement and design tools, as well as applications.
- Participating in company’s exhibitions abroad.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field of studies
- Minimum work experience of at least 4 years as Social Media Specialist in an advertising company
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Twitter, Snapchat & YouTube is desired
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Hootsuite (or relevant) & Facebook Ads Manager / Insights
- Knowledge in photo editing / video production using Adobe After Effects – Premiere would be an asset
- Good understanding of Social Media KPIs
- Fluency in both Greek & English (written & oral)
- Knowledge of Italian is desired
- Other Capabilities: Speed, communicative personality, critical thinking, problem solving, time & priorities management, multitasking, creative spirit, teamwork, work effectively under pressure.
- Open-ended employment contract
- Creative & friendly work environment with many opportunities for training
If you are interested in the position and you are in the mood for a creative and enjoyable work, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media pages that the candidate has been involved are required.
All applications will be evaluated confidentially.
Our company will only contact candidates who meet the requirements for an interview.
Here you can find more information about our company.