You decided to communicate with your audience. You print brochures, leaflets, pop-ups, you make use of SMS, social media, newsletters. You are on the right track. Informing and communicating with the consumer is necessary in the digital age. But you should take into account some simple content marketing rules in order to maximise bonding with your audience.
- Avoid elaborate phrases, ultimate scientific terminology and industry jargon. Keep it simple and easy to understand for your patients and consumers.
- Promote worthy products and services that are beneficial for your customers.
- Use beautiful, high-resolution photos. Images are eye-catching and should be appealing to your readers.
- Take note of your reader’s comments. That is one of the reasons you keep in touch with them, anyway.
- Check your spelling and grammar. Your texts must be well written and without typos.
- Be accurate, avoid palavering and use less words if possible.
- Enrich your text with infographics, videos and podcasts. Do not be afraid to use hyperlinks. Consumers, especially those who are familiar with technology, will love it!